Simpson Arbor, a family housing community in North Hollywood, is looking for a skilled Maintenance Worker to perform various repairs/ maintenance duties necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the community. Handles repair service requests and improvements of vacant apartment homes to a market ready status. Works as a team participant along with other team members to ensure the community meets the quality maintenance standards set by CARING Housing Ministries standards.
- Respond to and complete work orders for individual apartment units and common areas of the building and grounds.
- Perform plumbing repairs and maintenance repairs.
- Does refurbishing work in resident apartments such as pulling up carpet, sheetrock repair, caulking and painting.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of the facility.
- Assist in the planning, development and monitoring of the Preventative Maintenance and Comprehensive Needs Assessment.
- Assists in the routine inspections of apartments and common areas.
High school education, 3-5 years of maintenance experience and/or training.
Benefits Medical, dental, vision and life plus retirement 403b.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
Front Porch/CARING Housing Ministries is and Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.